When building a business model, how about walking through all these three designs :
- Business Model Canvas (BMC), edited by Strategyzer AG 
- Lean Canvas, created by Ash Maurya 
- Business Model Pavement for Digital (BMPD), by Tru Do-Khac .
Try the following proof of concept (POC) of the best way to raise collective intelligence of your team : take a promising business idea and spend with you team
- 10 minutes with each of the three business tools in the order BMC, Lean Canvas, BMPD, - making 30 minutes in total -
- 60 minutes with the only one tool you would pick
- Business Model Generation : a handbook for visionaries, game changers and challengers, Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur, John Wiley and Sons, 2010
- Running lean, Ash Maurya, O! Reilly Media, Eric Ries Series Editor, 2011
- Trois business ontologies (trames de business model) pour l'entreprise numérique, Tru Do-Khac, 2015
To deliver an experience of the power of the Lean Canvas tool, a suite of workshops will be leaded by its creator Ash Maurya at "Lean Startup Day" next thursday June 22. at incubator of IONIS , a group of higher education schools for design, engineering and business, Paris .
 Site de Strategyzer
 Site de Ash Maurya
 MOOC-Pitch sur le BMPD, 2015
 Site de IONIS 361
 Site du groupe d'enseignement supérieur IONIS